Zombies and Pumpkins

Here are a few more cross fit/HIIT exercises that will help get you in the mood for next Saturday!

Photo Credits are in photos

I also went a little pumpkin crazy last night and baked delicious goodness. I haven't done that in awhile! I do suppose the Holidays (bleck!) are coming up so I'll have plenty of opportunities. Either way, I made some homemade goodness last night. Night quite in the paleo category as I did use oats in one recipe and protein powder in the other. 

1st recipe I found over at Plaid and Paleo...these would be Paleo if you used the unsweetened coconut, but I'm trying to use up non-paleo foods between now and next Sunday for my mini stab at Whole 30. These cookies were absolutely delicious. It's going to be hard to stay out of them. This was just a test batch for Halloween. 


I'll probably have a couple of these puppies before my run tomorrow! Part of me is kicking myself for signing up for a night run. But I am pretty stoked about my costume. I'll be sharing pictures sometime this weekend.

I also made Pumpkin Protein Breakfast Cookies. They're pretty good. I think I should have flattened mine out a little more before baking. I tend to like my cookies a little more crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. That's the perfect cookie texture...to me anyway. I found the recipe at Simply TaraLynn, I love her recipes. They always turn out pretty good. 




"Slaying" it in the kitchen lately, hopefully I'll be able to keep the streak alive through the end of the year...well that might be a bit ambitious.


Blessings,
A

Comments