Adventures with B

Today I think I would like to share a little piece of joy.


My doggie girl. She's getting up there in age, so we are having to take things like walking long distances and walking up and down stairs into consideration. Making sure her ears are cleaned, paws are washed, nose gets enough moisture. She's gotten a little more high maintence in her old age.






She hates not being able to sit on my yoga mat while I'm working out. Every time I role it out, she lays right on it. Still trying to figure out how to get her to stay off of it, while I'm using it. She loves sleeping and sitting in the sunshine. I think it eases her aching bones.


I always wanted a bulldog. Mostly because of their squishy faces, but also because I heard they were giant couch potatoes. I used to be a couch potato. But the more active I've become, the less amused my girl B is.

'Mom, stop trying to take me for walks.'



A beautiful, aging, spoiled, princess. This dog I love.Who brings me joy, but often hates when I exercise...I wish I could text my dog during the day. However, she wouldn't respond. She'd be too busy sleeping.



 


Focus on Joy Today.
Blessings,
A

Comments