Thursday Meal Plan Day

Not a whole lot of fanfare to go through. It will be a few weeks before I get this whole heart healthy meal planning down. Mostly just learning how to control the amount of sodium the Man intakes. The hardest part will be cutting back on some meatless meals for him. My man is definitely a meat eater...I definitely have my work cut out for me.

Here's this weeks menu:: It runs Wednesday to Wednesday::

Breakfast- Mostly just any combination of oatmeal, cheerios, egg whites, breakfast sandwhiches on whole wheat bread for him. Oatmeal, egg whites, fruit, Paleo Pumpkin Bread, Paleo Pancakes, Oatmeal for me.

Meal #2 Just vegan smoothies for me. The man has been sticking to his homemade chicken jerky and dried fruits lately. I'm hoping he doesn't notice how much chicken we're actually eating and get sick of it.



I'm crazy excited about lunch. I found a ton of good recipes. My dinner recipes are a bit lackluster, but I'll get to that.

Lunch-
Slow cooker chorizo spiced pulled pork
Tomato Chipotle Chicken
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Meatballs with vegetables or quinoa
Italian Chicken Meatballs
Left Overs or possibly a cheat meal. 

Meal 4-
Egg Whites + Vegetable + Fruit for me...more dried fruit and jerky for him

Dinner-
Vegetable Rice Soup, I'll be following this recipe here for Orzo.
Almond Crusted Chicken
Paprika Chicken
Breakfast
Dairy Free/Soy Free/Gluten Free Mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli (Cheat meal) We'll see if the Man likes it, lol--ssshhh don't tell him it's allergen friendly
Chicken Enchiladas. I'll post this recipe later. Either over the weekend of next week.

Just a note that I leave out all added salt. If the recipe calls for salt, I skip it.
Alright everyone, not much to post other than the recipes that help keep me and the Man healthy. Hope you try some of these recipes. I love hearing about new recipes leave me a message if you hear of a good one OR your favorite recipe.

Hope you all have a good Thursday.
Blessings,
A

Comments