Cheat Day...I mean Meal

Inevitably my cheat meal mostly turns into cheat day. I've done a great job of watching my added sugar levels as well as my grams in fats and carbs. I'm not seeing results yet, but I hope that I'll start to see more definition of my muscles in the next few weeks.






I think I'm getting to that point too where if I don't have a cheat meal soon then I'll go crazy and regret my choices that I'll be making. I am craving sweets something fierce. I haven't had chocolate in over a week. I'm telling you, that's huge. For me anyway. Originally I was thinking of getting take and bake pizza. The dairy, the carbs. I was getting pretty excited. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then the work wife brought me a white chocolate mocha with coconut milk and I lived happily ever after! Who can say no to free coffee? It was pure heaven I tell you. I'm sure they serve these in Heaven. They have to.




Anyway, back to tonight. I am planning on having a few extra carbs tonight I don't know if it's because I've been lifting more or if my metabolism is in a good place, but I am hungry lately! Is that a thing? Can a fast metabolism make you hungry? I'll have to do some research on that.



Anyway, again...Here is tonight's meal plan.
Seasoned, sauteed chicken breast, broccoli and (this deliciousness) one pot creamy garlic pasta. SOOOOO excited.



I'll be modifying the recipe just a little. I'll probably use either unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk. And instead of vegetable broth I'll be using chicken broth...because I'm too lazy to go back to the store, and I want to save some money. I discovered a new product at the store the other day though, Pacific Chicken Bone broth.  It definitely, has a cloudier look to it. Not sure if it means anything, but it was something I noticed right off. Versus chicken broth which is basically yellow water it seems like.

I can't wait to eat again, lol.
Anyway, I better get out of here. I get to run today!
Blessings,
A
Thank you for stopping by!!

Comments