Easter for the Bully

I'm probably boarding on crazy dog lady this month, because I got an Easter basket for my fur child. I told a client I have it all put together. She asked with great curiosity, 'What do you get a dog for Easter?'

Well...







I got her bone, some fresh breath biscuits, two new collars. One for Easter (I also purchased a flower to clip on it!), one for the Denver Broncos, and a mat to put her food bowls on. So technically it's stuff for me, but she'll look even cuter than she already does!





On Saturday night or Sunday after Church I also plan on making her some cookies to share with the other fur children on my side of the family. Here are some of the recipes I am thinking about using.

Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats from Primally Inspired



Homemade Dog Treats with Coconut Oil from Blog Lovin'/Wellness Mama



DIY Easter Brunch for Dogs from Beagles and Bargains


It's just eggs and cheese. Half way thinking I might even feed this to my husband as well ;) hehe It's easy and I have a pan that is supposed to for sugar cookies but would fit the 'mold' for this as well.

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Treats by Veronica, you have to scroll down for the recipe. It's after the 'bruff-day' party and the meatloaf cakes. Which after seeing this, not going to lie...might need to start throwing a birthday party for my dog. LOL


Hope your poochies enjoy Easter as much as my girl will. I'll post pictures on Sunday.
Blessings,
A

Comments