Saturday Night Confession:: I've officially fell off the wagon

As a fitness blogger, I want to stay as truthful as possible about my health journey. This week has been a bit of a reality check for me.

Today wasn't much better.

I can't decide how I feel, really.

It's my weight.

My jeans are a bit tight again...the smaller size anyway...and the scale is telling me I've officially gained about 14 pounds from my lowest weight, about a year ago.


I don't need to lose much but I do need to actually buckle down.

For real.

For real, for real.

I just ate like crap this week. I had a very 'blehh this' attitude and kept eating what I want.

I was able to keep my calories and fat grams low today, but my carbs and sugars were crazy high. That's where the weight gain comes from.

However, there's a flip side to all of this too.

I love how I look right now. I look healthy. I feel strong. I love how I look in clothes...most clothes...tight shirts aren't really my favorite but I might as well accept I'll never have the flattest stomach. I want to keep trying though till I look leaner.

It's a toss up. Might just need to throw out the scale and keep going with my new goals.


My brother gets married in May to his wonderful fiance and I want to be a minimum of 10lbs lighter. max the 14 I've put on.

I'm still going to workout 6 days a week. Get enough protein and meal plan like my life depends on it.
Also, get rid of the junk food from the house.

Tomorrow I am going to do my best to stay on track with the Holiday. I've done it before, I can do it again.

Here goes!

 
Giving it my best shot.
Blessings,
A

Comments