Monday Motivators Week 4

Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to get back on track with healthy eating. (I started this recurring post just last month, check the magic behind the post here.)

I got signed up for the Murph! My stuff came in today! I am not only pumped about the event, but the tank top this year was on point. Fits great. Looks great. Feels great. Can't wait to rock this challenge. 

 These two goodies are what I meal prepped this weekend for my meals this week. Along with some shredded pork, and hard boiled eggs. The bread is a Paleo Lemon Blueberry Bread that I will have for breakfast over the week. The cookies on the right are an adapted recipe from Jaime Eason's Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookies. I used liquid stevia instead of the very interesting sugar substitute she suggested, as well as a vegan protein powder. 


 It was sibling day yesterday. These two are my best friends. I love them so much. My sister is my emotional support and confidant and my brother is my personal reminder to keep achieving my fitness goals and an encouraging all around good guy.  Aren't they cute?? I look nothing like them. I love them. 

 We hung out with friends over the weekend, doggie sleep over. There's B, all the way in the back. They swapped beds, pretty cute. 


  My mom is cracking me up with these snap chats! I had to save them so I could look at them and laugh.
 I had a friend send me the greatest gag gift ever! You should check it out! It was hysterical. Who gets a potato in the mail? This was fantastic! I laughed so hard once I figured out what was going. 
I plan to prank my siblings...the ultimate test if they read my blog...

 This reminded me of myself and my week. I need slow down and be patient with myself.  Remember to breath and practice self love during a time of chaos. 

I'm pretty sure this is just basic science. 

Alright everyone, it's late. 
What motivated you this week?

Blessings to you, 
A

Comments