Monday Motivators Week 5

Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (I started this recurring post just last month, check the magic behind the post here.)


--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
Here are this week's motivations:
 
 I got my shirt in this week!! It's from Jared Padalecki's Always Keep Fighting Campaign! I'm already wearing it...I'll probably also wear it again this week, lol
 
 


This amazing recipe from Paleo Running Momma. I added a little cinnamon on top, my kitchen smells so good right now...can't wait to pop it out of the oven and start eating it for breakfast. YUM!



I've been trying to incorporate some more HIIT workouts into my workout schedule. I did this one at home, I was dripping sweat but it felt good and it really worked my muscles.




And this little nugget article. 10 Ways to Practice Self Love


Blessings Everyone!
Thank you for waiting for me to get back to a regular blogging schedule. The weekend was crazy but amazing. 
A

Comments