Day 3 Complete #PlankforPCOS

I got in a good this morning. Still working on my form, but it helped my knees not to hurt. Day 3 of the plank challenge complete. Only 30 seconds today.

I love these little challenges! It's something to keep me accountable, however attempting to remember them is a whole other thing! LOL, I set a reminder sometimes, but I'm dedicated to this one. It's for a reason. It's for awareness for PCOS, today I pray for those all who were suffering from PCOS. Help them from their symptoms, I pray for those struggling to conceive. I pray that their challenges are eased and that they are strong enough to face their challenges.


I'm getting psyched for The Murph Challenge this weekend.



Next year I'm definitely going for the vest. I can't wait to accomplish the rest of it and for a good cause! Some quality time with family and friends.

For now I am doing more research into form while running. I will definitely get back to you on this!

For now, I am off to bed.

Blessings,
A


Comments