I'm back!!

It was a massively crazy week. Thank you for pardoning my absence. This last week was good for the soul but also somewhat stressful.

Between getting the house ready, attempting to fit in a few workouts, and helping with the two weddings it's been a crazy packed schedule.

I've loved it, but it was stressful. It was fun getting to celebrate with family and friends. Good food, good music. I may be 10lbs more than I was last year, but I feel more amazing this year than I did last year. I am a lot more confident with my body and feel like I look a lot healthier.

I got in a great training session with Iron Woman today. We're headed towards the Murph next weekend.

I've been waking up with the Rock Clock.

It's motivating and fun to wake up with an actor I admire. Solid advice and some moments of him in the gym or wherever he may be.

Enjoy the journey. Love your body.

Half training starts slow and steady June 5th!

Also, this may be me today...but we won't talk too much about it....

 Alright people, I will be back to a normal posting schedule this week. Starting tomorrow it's all about getting prepped for the Memorial Day Murph and after practicing 19 sets today, I'm ready!!!

Blessings,
A

Comments