My Favorite #BodyPositive Quotes

Today I want to share some of my favorite quotes that I tell myself when I am having one of those days where I feel ugly or fat. As well as on days when I start to let the negative committee in my head talk and talk and talk. Bleh.

Here's what I tell that committee to whip it into shape.


 
I love the above quote because it reminds me of the bible verse below. 
Ignore what society thinks is beautiful and renew your mind to know that you are worthy because God loves you.)

(Photo credit included in photo)


(You've got to check out this amazing list from Greatist. It's 35 mantra's to tell yourself for body positivity) 

I've posted this next one before, but it's one of my favorites. 




Also check out this awesome article, body positivity in the bible!


Alright, I am off to bed. 
Blessings everyone, 
A

Comments