I signed up for my First Marathon Today


I am trying to get back to a more normal posting schedule, the Man didn't feel well yesterday, so I was busy doing the wife thing and didn't get to post. I'm sure you're not judging me, but that's why I left you hanging.


I had a cheat day yesterday. Challenging myself to eat well while not logging my food is just that...challenging. I'm trying to keep a running tally in my head of carbs but I haven't quite figured out cheat days. The 1st and 2nd day went great then my cheat day yesterday. Mostly because I haven't had cheese in ages & the only thing that sounded good to the Man was a grilled cheese sandwich. I partook.

Please say prayers that he gets better soon. Thank you.

Onto today's post!

I actually signed up for my first FULL Marathon today. Full. As in 26.2 miles.






I wasn't sure how long I was going to continue to not log my food, but I might have to start logging again to keep track of my carbs and my activity level.
The race is in January so I'll be training through the middle of winter...Joy....but it will be worth it in the end.
Remind me that I have said this in a few months. So the next months will be filled with a bunch of talk of running especially since I'll be running a half in October as well.
I'll update you with a menu as the miles start to increase.

I also can't stop pinning all the things about full marathon training. I apologize if you follow me on Pinterest. That's what will fold your news feed for awhile. LOL

Well, I am for now. Be back this weekend.
Sunday is the official start of training season!!! AAHHH!!! LOL

Blessings,
A

Comments