Monday Motivation Post 10

I'm back with Monday Motivators! These are all the awesome things that helped me stay on track with my fitness and health goals.
 --------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (A new recurring post, check the magic behind the post here.)




--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm in week 3 of training. Not bad so far. I've finally started to slow down with my time. No longer worrying about finishing fast but finishing with good form and not having my knees hurt. 
I'd say that's progress. 
 
I'm back on track with my diet. Eating clean. No grains or added sugars Monday-Friday...but it's only Monday and I've only been at it since about Thursday. I'll get back to you on how the rest of week goes. LOL For now, here's what I've been up too

My acne has been under control lately! Bioelements is really keeping the worst of my zits at bay. Recently my brothers wife (who is REALLY going to need a nick name for my blog) bought me a very cool present.
 It's the illuMask Acne Mask. You can use it once a day, I've only used it twice in a week so far. I love it. It also helps stay on top of the acne. You get about 30 uses out of it. I think you have to repurchase it? I can get back to you on that after I use all of it. It's worth the purchase I would say.
 I look like a demon, no?


 This was today's snack. 3 hard boiled egg whites, 15 cherries, and 1 cup of fresh vegetables. It was a very refreshing snack. It's honestly funny HOW MUCH healthy food you can eat in a day and still not quite hit your macros. You eat so much more food when you eat healthy. Expensive? Yeah. But my skin looks good. I'm starting to feel better physically too.

A friend recently gave me their Nike+ Running Watch. Have I talked to you about this yet? I really enjoy it! It's an older version. Boxy. I still enjoy it. It was free and it has some neat features. Tells you your average pace, elapsed time, general pace. Clock. What else? 
Oh! It also bugs you to go run some more. I have a feeling that's not going to be an issue as I start to pick up on my miles. 

Look how incredibly adorable this little guy is. 25lb, 5 year old. I am officially a dog sitter! Please say prayers that our first visit goes well. That 'Runner' adapts well to our schedule and our doggie girl. Runner is such a sweetie. He is calm and so precious. He loves to play with his squeaky toy. I'm looking forward to taking care of him until his family comes back from vacation.

This last picture is just a snap shot of a dinner I had recently. 1 burger with sir kingston mayo, spring power greens salad, and 1/2 cup of blueberries. Incredibly delicious. Okay, yes...there is added sugar in the mayo. However, I'm not too worried about it. It was within my macros because it was such a little amount of sugar.
 
 
I've missed you guys. I'm sorry I have an erratic posting schedule lately. Thank you for sticking with me. 

Right now, I'm watching Spartan Ultimate Team Challenge
 

This is now on my bucket list! I still need to get to a Tough Mudder....I need to stay on track. Have some computer work to finish and doggies to put to bed. 

Blessings,
A

Comments