Prayfit

Day 1 of not logging my food has worked out well. I only had one two servings of chips that I didn't need. Today I want to be little vigilant about not eating chips as I had creamer in my coffee this morning.

Half training starts on Sunday. Only 1.5 miles are on the calendar for this Sunday, so it won't be bad. Mostly just paying attention to my form the next few weeks, until speed training, and hill training start.

On a different note I found these pins on pinterest and it lit a fire underneath my feet. Some motivating pictures that I would like to share. They're actually pictures of quotes from the book Prayfit. I have been wanting to read it but haven't bought it nor had the chance to read it.
I'll have to put it on my bucket list this year.





Motivated to get back into my bible study and continue my great workouts.
Blessings,
A

Comments