Monday Motivation #12

--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (A new recurring post, check the magic behind the post here.


--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
What's that saying about 'Never miss a Monday'? That one always made me giggle...what if your rest day lands on a Monday, then you'd miss a Monday right? 
I used to not work out on Mondays. I had work, then errands, then bible study. I would literally be gone from 9:30am in the morning till 8pm at night...it got to be VERY hectic and unfortunately...unpleasant. Something had to change. 


Once I discovered run group on Monday nights. Everything changed. Now, if I miss a Monday night of running during the summer, I miss it. I make sure to get my run in, but I still just miss spending time with Iron Woman, talking to other runners, experiencing new products, such as shoes/socks/gels while on the run. 
It sets the week up for greatness. Long runs on Sunday helps to drive me to continue the good progress started on Monday.

 I've been blessed with good friends. I can't say enough good things about how great of a support system I truly have. Not just in running, but in life. 


This post is for my friends today. They have motivated me to take care of myself, to keep me on track with my goals, and generally just motivate me to stay positive and feel better. 

We need people in our lives that make us better for knowing them. 
Thank you to my readers as well. You're the reason I keep posting. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I'd have as much dedication.
Blessings Friends, with love, 
A

Comments