Motivation Monday

My weekend got a little crazy, and wasn't able to post. I will post tomorrow about how to count your Carbohydrate Macros Tomorrow, for now, I want to share with you all the things that keep me motivated.

--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (A new recurring post, check the magic behind the post here.

--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 
I love this quote. For tons of reasons. Reminds me to continue that I'm example. That mountains CAN be moved. How does this quote fit into your life? What does it mean to you? I just couldn't not share this. 


Long run this weekend with Iron woman. She did 6 and I did 5. She's running a half in September, while mine is in October, her training plan is two weeks ahead of mine. It's hard to believe that we're running this many miles already. We both had really good runs and I've been using her method of run 1 mile and then walk 1 minute. It really keeps me invigorated for my long runs. Allowing my body to recover, then push more on the last mile.


As Iron woman said, I was working out my kinks through mile 2, but check out my consistent negative split!  On Wednesday I will share Iron woman's theology on no such thing as junk miles. It was a very motivating tid bit she told me, that I HAVE to share with you.


This was a picture I posted  on twitter. I am still tempting to behave and needed a high protein snack for Friday. The tweet read 'Fitchicks be like ''just going to the store for some snacks' I someday would love to get my macros on point, but I also enjoy things like...peanut butter...sugar...UGH! ALWAYS THE SUGAR!!! Someday I'll get that habit kicked.

 
This next quote is so beautiful and incredibly true. Talk to your inner warrior.


Blessings Everyone. 
Prayers for Baton Rouge, my heart hurts for all the sadness in the world right now. 
A

Comments