Monday Motivation 14

--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (A new recurring post, check the magic behind the post here.


--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------

These two. This snap cracks me up. Clearly you can tell they're beat. It's just funny because they're so fit! Knowing people who have super strength, watch what they eat, are pretty cut, and are struggling just a tiny bit, helps me feel like I might actually be fit too!

It was SO GREAT getting back to the farm this last weekends. I got four miles done! I love running with my aunt's tripod dog, plus just being out in the wide open air. It was a tough run. I made a goal time and a beat it, but not by much. I need to work on being proud that I got it done, rather than I got it done fast.

SOOOOOO, this is really just a reminder that sometimes I get a little crazy. ESPECIALLY when we head out to the farm. The food is fantastic out there and I made gluten, dairy, soy free chocolate lava cake. I'll make sure to post that recipe soon. It's an absolute cheat meal but HOL-Y BUCKETS, was it MAN-O-MAN good.

 This is from Iron Woman and I's long run yesterday. She did 12 on a semi-busted ankle and I did 7. It was a good run. I felt good afterwards, which is really important.

We had a great night at a baseball game tonight for my dad's birthday. I'm trying to help my parents create a meal plan and start food prepping to help them lose a little weight and become more healthy. My mom realized this weekend just how much she under eats. When I showed her an example of her meal plan she thought I was giving her a few suggestions on meals. However, when she realized that was one whole day her eyeballs about popped out of her head. It was pretty funny.

Baseball game with pops.


 Pops got some 'old man news' recently. He has pretty bad arthritis in BOTH of his hips. Running has become painful and no longer fun. He's out for the half this October :( I was really looking forward to running with him but as long as he remains healthy, happy, and not in pain we can find other fun fitness events to do.

Happy Birthday poppa. Love you!
Blessings,
A

Comments