Thank You

I haven't quite been feeling like myself lately. Unmotivated and a little beat. Not going as fast as I want in training. Hurting! Battling plantar facisitis and aching knees.

Complain. Complain. Complain.

You would think I would be more motivated because the Olympics are on!

We're out at the farm this weekend, so it's pretty much a cheating weekend...I'm doing okay making good decisions, but...I'm just very blah and not myself.

I started to look up quotes about failing and overcoming but this little voice told me to just take my own advice.

I've had readers tell me, a few more times than I'm willing to admit, that I need to read what I write and take my own advice.

Getting on Pinterest today I decided that's exactly what I'm going to do. I started clicking through pins from the blog and it helped put things in a little bit of perspective.

I'll talk more about this tomorrow...for now I just want to say thank you for taking this journey with and keeping me  motivated.

Blessings and thank you
A

Comments