TRX Training

I learned a new exercise yesterday or rather a new exercise style, you could say.

"Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. It requires the use of the TRX Suspension Trainer, a highly portable performance training tool that leverages gravity and the user’s body weight to complete hundreds of exercises." From the TRX Training website.

If you are a fitness junkie you have probably heard about this type of routine. It's new to me, and definitely peaked my interest.




I'm interested in trying a few of these exercises. It's a suspension training routine that using body weight to build muscle and burn fat. They straps they use kind of remind me of the equipment my husband uses to load and strap down our four wheelers to the trailer. It seems really cool...here are a few more exercises if you find yourself thinking 'I'd like to try that!'



Let me know what you think! I'll keep you posted when I am able to get try my first TRX workout.
Blessings,
A

Comments