Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies

Yesterday I talked about some new recipes I'm excited to try. New recipes is one way I get excited about kicking my butt and getting it back to a healthier state.

On Wednesday night I created a new protein cookie recipe, something I can eat right after I get done working out. I picked up a new protein powder from the local grocery store. It's the new Clean Protein from Vega. I grabbed the vanilla flavor, knowing I'd be creating other recipes from it. Vanilla is more versatile versus chocolate, in my opinion...easier to mask flavor.

(Target)
Without further ado, here is the recipe.

Ingredients:
2 scoops protein powder
1 mashed banana (I peeled a banana mashed it with a fork until it was mushy.)
1/2 cup bare barney almond butter
1 tsp banana
1 egg
1/2 cup enjoy life chocolate chips

I put it in a large bowl and mixed it together until it formed a stiff dough. It's not creamy, but definitely thick.

I scooped them out and baked at 350 for 12 minutes






Pretty tasty. Not over the top fantastic but good. Rich banana taste. Soft texture, not chewy. Makes about 6 or 7 servings, 12-14 cookies.

14.7g carbs, 10.5g fat, 12.7g protein, 2 cookies, 194 calories

Enjoy! Blessings,
A


Comments