Monday Motivation 16

--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (A new recurring post, check the magic behind the post here.
--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely did not make the best food choices this week. However, it was my first full week of working out. Well, mostly working out. 3 days, if you don't include last Sunday's Half Marathon.

Here's what I did to motivate myself...

I've been struggling with NOT feeling good enough lately. It's gotten pretty bad. I just don't have a lot of belief in myself. For someone who is supposed to be inspiring others? What am I to do? First step is admitting it. You can't fix it, if you don't know what's wrong.
Now it's on to step two. Fixing my brain. Remembering that I wholly, worthy, and loved. I am beautiful, strong, and capable. I need to have courage for myself.





I created a food plan, but didn't quite get to all of it. I'll do better this week. And share all the recipes with you too!

Iron Woman and I did get more time on our feet yesterday. We both rode the struggle bus on and off, but we have never ran 13.1 miles and turned right around and kept running before. We are prepping for the task in front of us though, and we're really working on getting our heads in the game.


It's the most RunderFall time of the year ;)





 This week's focus, one day at a time, healthy food, stick to the training plan, and most importantly focus on some self confidence.

Blessings,
A

Comments