Paleo Halloween Menu

I've been thinking about my Halloween menu since, oh probably...April. LOL, If you've read my blog before, you know how much I LOVE Halloween.

I've officially settled on a menu, however, I might not make all of it this year since we'll have a few less party goers but it's still going to be a great night.


Kill BBQ Ribs & Sauce from Beauty and the Foodie
BBQ All Beef Smokies (Using the BBQ sauce from the ribs)




Apple Nachos, using this caramel sauce recipe, and melted Enjoy Life chocolate chips, I will drizzle both of these over sliced apples.

This fun pumpkin vegetable arrangement

This will be the not so paleo side of the menu

 Cinnamon Slow Roasted Almonds from Riches to Rags by Dori


Mummy Dogs (for the Nieces and Nephews) OR for a Paleo Option (Which I'm about the only Paleo eater in this part of the country.)




Roasted Souls: Basically just taking the Fun shaped ghost peeps and putting them in a jar for people to take to the fire pit and roast for s'mores!


For more Paleo Halloween Recipes Check out this fun websites:
 My Natural Family

Texanerin Baking

I already can't wait to start eating! I did dig into the Halloween already, so didn't do so great sticking to my not eating candy until Halloween, but I am doing MUCH better about food planning and prepping. I'm also doing better at sticking to my workouts. Progress is progress no matter how small.

Speaking of healthy habits, it's time for me to get to bed. Blessings everyone,
A

Comments