Monday Motivation Post 17

--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots of things that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (A new recurring post, check the magic behind the post here.
--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that I have time to post tonight helps with having a little motivation going into a long day tomorrow. I'll be up at 6 to get a short run in plus some cross training.

A few new things going on this way, I got instagram a week or two ago! It's fun, so if you want to stay update on all my latest runs, check it out! Agoerunnergirl

I've been somewhat better at my diet, just having a hard time staying away from the chocolate!!! I'm having issues getting my phone hooked to the blog again, so I'm short on pictures this week, but for tonight, I'll leave you with some motivating quotes to get you through the week, or until I can post again! LOL


Alright, I am off.
Blessings,
A

Comments