Blog Life

I struggled with what to post tonight. So tonight's post will be short and sweet. Especially since, I'm getting back into the swing of blogging daily (Yippee!)

At some point I want to talk about our actual infertility journey, what our timeline is, and what infertility is like for the guys. Trust me, it looks a little different, depending on your guy.
I also want to let you know I signed up for PCOS healthy eating challenge. It starts on Feb 10th. I'm starting to do better with my diet, so much so that I took 5lbs off after the marathon. It's only been a week and half, but it's still off!
I got back to the gym today. I downloaded the BodySpace app again, found a lifting program. Funny enough, day 1? Jogging. 20 minutes on the treadmill. I also added in 3-30 second planks, 3 sets of 30 push-ups, 3 sets of 30 second wall sits and then 2 sets of a standing ab-side bend with dumbbells. I didn't want to go crazy as I'm supposed to still be easing back into stuff. I thought this was a good first start.

And lastly, kind of whine, because of the new blogger layout. I don't read other people's blogs as often, because it goes immediately into my blogger space. I'm sure there's a way to change that, that I just haven't figured out yet, but I promise I'm not ignoring you! I just can't see you!  If you go to the right side of the screen and look to the far right, scroll until you see Blog Roll, those are all the blogs I follow! There's quite a few, but I promise they are all amazing. Everything from marriage tips, infertility, running, PCOS life, food, and a random tell all by my friend.

Okay...well...maybe it doesn't have all of them...I'll have to fix that too!

Anyway...for now...it's bedtime.

Thanks friends,
Blessings,
A


Comments