Monday Motivation 19

--------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots, quotes, and moments that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded to be healthy. (A new recurring post, check the magic behind the post here.
--------------------------------------------------------*------------------------------------------------------------

I've been super great at inconsistently blogging lately, but I have been on point with my training!

Iron Woman and I had an AMAZING conversation yesterday day on a BRUTAL winter run, that I would like to share with you.  We talked about how HARD this training has been. It has not been fun, or easy, and it always seems like something was going wrong. However, I can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed as hard as I did when we suited up on Sunday for the "easy 13 miles" that turned into a bitter cold rough 9.6 miles.



Look at her! She looks like a turtle! It's SO funny. Oh my gosh. Wooo. Sorry, I don't know that's just funny.

Anyway, I told Iron Woman as much as this journey has SUCKED look at all the memories we've made.A half marathon, the laughs, the early mornings, the helpful conversations. I've found such joy in this journey. It reminded me of my infertility journey as well. While the last 6 years have been slowly less painful, there has still been plenty of life in the those years. The friendships I've made, the love between family and friends from their support. Spending time and undivided attention from my husband. Infertility much like marathon training is not meant to be easy, it's not even supposed to be fun, but you can find joy in the journey.







We are doing great things by training. We are covering miles we haven't ever covered before. We are doing these things, not knowing we can do them.


People start fitness journeys' without ever having step foot in a gym before. You do this before you are fully ready, but you took a chance. You did it before you knew you could.

Alright, it's getting late, and I gotta get some beauty rest ;)
Blessings,
A

Comments