The Pitfall of Bad Decisions

I had leftover pizza for lunch. It was from domino's. Gluten Free chicken bacon ranch. I have to say, Domino's actually has REALLY good gluten free pizza. However, I'm trying to cut down on dairy and reduce my sugar intake, so it wasn't the smartest choice. But work had ordered it especially for me, yesterday for work and I didn't want to let it go to waste.

Well, I had pizza for lunch and guess what? I didn't exactly come home and eat the best thing either. Didn't finish my dinner then followed it up with some chips. Not the healthy kind either. Before I reached for the 3rd handful of chips + salsa, I decided to heat up some water, add lemon and come sit here and talk to you guys.

Again, not trying to lose weight, just try to detox my body from all the sugar I've had lately. Get back to feeling like myself. Another idea I have been kicking around is meatless Mondays. To reduce my animal fat intake. I would like to try it but we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you posted. I need to plan for it though, and that's the biggest thing. Tomorrow I will be sitting down to make my grocery list and go shopping. If you have any ideas, I would love some! Some that involve meatless protein. 

Anyway, back on point. When you make one bad decision. It's almost easy to just keep making them. One thing leads to another, leads to another, so on and so on. So where's my focus? Is it on tasty yet not nutritionally healthy food, or is it on my goals? Well, today, I didn't work out. I ate left over pizza and I had a few handful of chips, and okay, if I'm being honest, I found the last tiny little bit of chocolate left in the house. I ate it.

Is every day perfect? No. But today was progress. I said no to milk and soy filled chocolate all day. I made sure to stay hydrated and I spoke good things to my body.


One day a time. One step at a time.

Alright, sorry to keep it short.Gotta get that beauty sleep ;)
Blessings,
A

Comments