2 Week Meal Plan

I haven't done a meal plan in quite some time, so I thought I would share with you what's on our menu this week & next.
This meal plan is basically just mine, as the husband's this week is rather boring. Pizza, meatballs, burritos...whatever he chooses for breakfast. I'm going to do my best to stick to no grains during the week, heavy paleo; staying with my carbohydrate macros and drinking plenty of more water!

Breakfast ~ Zucchini Chocolate Chip Breakfast cookies

Lunch ~ Spaghetti squash with canned tomato sauce and ground beef with taco seasoning ~ here's another version of it for my vegan friends . SO good! It was a REALLY good lunch today. I'll have plenty for lunch tomorrow as well. 
Salmon Salad, Sloppy joes, and some left overs.

D - Drumsticks, Oven Broiled Salmon, Sweet potato fritters, sausage egg bake (just 2 cups egg whites, 4 oz ground sausage, chopped tomatoes, spinach, green onions, seasoning), "scramlette's" (it's really just an omelette but scrambled.) Pancakes!, Inside out egg roll with shrimp instead of pork, and meatballs!

Snacks ~ Fruit and Vegetable Larabar + hard boiled egg whites, protein shake, peanut butter balls, fruit + lightly salted blue diamond almonds. Dukes Jerky Sticks.


Doesn't seem like a lot when I put it down, but most of it will create a few days worth of meals, plus nothing like being excited for yummy food.

Keeping it short and sweet today.

Also, small trick...
Tonight I had a small sweet tooth hankering. I combined 2 tablespoons of So Delicious Lite Coconut Whip with 2 tablespoons of almond butter. Sliced a pear and used that as a delivery system to my taste buds.
So worth it. Fat macros will be high again today, but suppose I can't win every battle ;)

Alright,
Blessings Everyone,
A

Comments