Monday Motivation: We Begin Again

--------------------------------------*----------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots, quotes, and moments that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded me to be healthy. 
 ------------------------------------*-----------------------------
 
Well, Iron woman and I have done it again. We've signed up for another half marathon. We're excited. might even be a precursor to another marathon. LOL, but today was only day of training. Slow and steady wins the race. We're talking to people about tempo runs, and the long weekend run.  Our goal is a sub 2-hour half. This is going to be an adventure. 

Week one, here we go!

With my sister's upcoming wedding and now training for this half. I really want to dedicate myself to better habits. It's been hit and miss since the marathon. I decided starting this week that I will do my very best to not eat grains during the work week. (If this is your first time visiting my blog please know that I do not think this is something EVERYONE should do, but for me, this helps me feel much better! Take a look around my blog, I explain my diet in these posts.) I'm back to logging my food. The carbs got out of control. Plus focusing on water intake and quality/quantity sleep. So far today, going well. LOL. Day 1. Knocked it out!

I also started a new devotional today. I've been wanting to read this one, what seems like forever. I can't wait to dive into it more. 
 (Pray Fit -amazon, PrayFit.Org for more info)
 
I was only able to check off the introduction and the preface to the book, but tomorrow. I'll be starting out with the real deal. I'll keep you posted on how it's going. 

For now, I'm sorry to keep it short, but I've got to make a snack for tomorrow and hit the hay.
Many blessings, 
A

Comments