Monday Motivation

--------------------------------------*----------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots, quotes, and moments that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded me to be healthy. 
 ------------------------------------*-----------------------------
(Sweatpants and Coffee)
 Had a decent run with my brother his wife, and our sister on the 4th of July. I love the 4 on the 4th...this actually might be my 4th year too! 
 
 I'll have to do some social media investigating, because it only counts if you track it or post about it, right?  My knee didn't hurt. First mile was great! However it was so stinking hot outside! I'm having a hard time running in the heat again. I need more water and more sleep. 
(Update:: According to MapMyRun the first time I logged 4 miles on the 4th was in 2014! Woo! I came in at a split time of 11:01 minute miles. 2015 was 9:37 minute miles. 2016 was 10:05 minute mile split. This year was 11:15 minute mile split.)

 Celebratory meal after the run! My coconut whip was runny and I didn't quite turn them into flags like last year...but not to bad. 

 I got some much needed rest this week.  On Saturday I binged watched some light heart-ed TV and forced the dog to take pictures with me. She was not amused.

 Run happy was fantastic as always. Such a great way to start the week!

Not a ton to share from last week, but as I said yesterday, my main focus was getting some much needed physical rest.
Blessings, 
A

Comments