Monday Motivation: Product Review/New Gear


--------------------------------------*----------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots, quotes, and moments that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded me to be healthy. 
 ------------------------------------*-----------------------------

This is going to be a quick one. I wanted to check in though before I went too much longer without posting.

I got some great hills in this last week. Each run feels better and better. Less knee pain. More stretching has been helping. I also rearranged my desk at work to see if that helps my hip. We'll see how it goes. Very encouraged by how my body is responding to training for this half marathon coming up in October.

I scored some great deals on gear this weekend. I got FREE energy zone leggings from Shopko. They were marked down from $39.99 to $9.99, but the best part was I had a coupon for spend $20 get $10. So I really only paid taxes on the leggins. They had their maiden voyage at tonight's run happy hour. They fit great! I didn't feel too warm, and the ventilation holes in the back of the legs really kept the air moving. I also like that they seem tummy controlled. Meaning they stayed up near my belly button and didn't slide down.
I also got this really cute headband. Run Now, Wine Later for $6 at Charming Charlies.  It stayed on my head pretty well without slipping. Comfortable fit. I would certainly purchase another one. Plus the gold foil lettering adds a little zaze to it.
Nothing like new gear to keep you going. LOL


I swear I had more to post than just telling you about  my awesome finds, but it's getting late, and I swore to myself I would be in bed by now. For now...the week starts again and it's back to the grind.


(photo credits included in pics)

I will be back with some stories the next week or so. I have a lot to share. It'll be emotional and raw, and hopefully well said. Stay tuned. Thank you for reading! 

Blessings, 
A

Comments