Try Again

Today was day 2 of beginning again. It's hard when your stuck in a negative mindset because negativity breeds negativity. You start to look for the bad, finding reasons, to continue to believe that everything sucks.

Today I did my best to take care of myself, only probably is, I waited to long to eat between meals, and I snacked on some chips and dip, I could do worse, but it was definitely outside of my carb count for the day.
I got a REALLY sweaty HIIT workout done today.


It's amazing how much stamina I don't have right now. I had to stop and modify a few exercises but I didn't want to give into 'can't'. I kept telling myself, the burn is good. You're not hurt, you're not dying. You're pushing yourself. This is what it feels like to give it all.

I got a massage, covered myself in essential oils to help lift my mood. (Lavender for depression.) And ate 3 high quality meals. Eggs with an apple and almond,beef stew, and snacked on some hard boiled egg whites. It was the chips and salsa plus chocolate chips and almond butter that probably wasn't my best choice.

I'm refusing to give into the mood any longer though. Refusing to let my weight continue to climb.  I just need to relax my mind and focus on peace.

I did good activity-wise today...as far as food...I will try again tomorrow.





Blessings Everyone,
A

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Lord! I got a heart attack 10 seconds into the warm up. You amaze me girl!!!