Woman Crush Wednesday

This woman crush Wednesday is dedicated to a special friend. I'm very blessed to know many amazing women. Those who push me, inspire me, and just make my heart feel better. This woman is my woman crush Wednesday because she reminds me to live in the present.


A few weeks ago I was really struggling with some heavy emotions and I expressed to her that sometimes I feel "less than"/"not good enough". She asked how that could possibly be and quickly pointed out very real-life affirming statements about my life.

You have paid off some debt. You have been happily married for 10 years. Sometimes when things look dark, we lose sight of the immediate things around us. This friend is a constant reminder that even though life can get hard it's important to live in the moment. Just in case I ever forget my worth she colored me a picture and hung it on my desk, just in case I need a daily reminder.


When my mind starts to spin out of control, I know I can count on her to bring me back to earth. This girl, is the type of friend who never forgets your birthday. When I started  new job two years ago, she made it a point to drive up and bring me cupcakes. This girl, is also a fearless mother. I love hearing the hysterical stories of her adventures with her boys. Everything from dressing them all up like a family of movie theater candy for Halloween OR Power Rangers for their birthdays. She is an all in person.


She can often be heard telling me very loudly "WHO CARES?" Reminding me that this is one of those things...that don't actually matter.
Having someone like that in your corner, just some how makes it easier to breath. She inspires me to be a better listener. To enjoy the moment, and not worry so much about the future. She's also, ALWAYS ready for laugh!

This is my Woman Crush Wednesday. My up-for-anything, live in the moment, brush off the dirt kind of woman.
I am blessed to call her friend.

Whose your all in friend?
Blessings,
A

Comments