Day 3: Low Carb Life

Today is gut check time and I did not do so great. I needed to dig deep and ignore the sugar cravings but I caved a little and had two cookies...and some chips and dip. I'll have to re-evaluate the damage based off how I feel tomorrow.

I can do this. I know I've done this before and it's the only thing that helps me feel better!



I did get 4 great workouts in this week. Tomorrow is a down day with a plan to run on Saturday with a Trek up 60+ flights of stairs on Sunday. I just need to keep going through it.

Monday was leg day! They were pretty sore on Tuesday but I still made it to the gym to get in 2 miles and 6 rounds of the Murph. Training has officially begun!

Wednesday, I focused upper body with Abs and Arms: Yoga for Weight loss with Adrienne.

This morning I wanted to stretch before my day off and loosen up before the weekend but not lose the focus I've had all week.


Yoga helps me feel more centered and grounded. It's great not just for physical strength and toning but also great for peace of mind.

I call the triple threat workout routine. Yoga, lifting, and running. Now if I can just get the carb count under control, I'll be unstoppable...


Alright, smells like the steak is done. Gotta dig deep and keep at it tomorrow!! Even if it is Friday, rest day.
Blessings,
A

Comments