Monday Motivation

--------------------------------------*----------------------------------
 Here are some snapshots, quotes, and moments that brought me happiness, joy, and reminded me to be healthy. 
 ------------------------------------*-----------------------------


I tried hard last week to do well with my health, but come Thursday night the dam opened and I ate a truckload of chocolate and carbs I didn't want or need. Why you ask? I wish I knew. The anxiety was overwhelming last week and I took a little R&R out of town to recoup my mind and my spirit. I also, may have ODed on some food. 

I did get some great movement in though, 

1 Yoga Session
1 HIIT Workout

1 upper body workout 

The upper body workout was NOT my favorite as I ended up hurting a little the next day. On the last round I grabbed 5 pound weights and did chest flys, lateral arm raises, and tricep pull ups. That felt a little better than the backwards push ups. 

Then Thursday night was Murph training! It's just a great workout. I feel good after I complete it, I know what to expect, and I know how it will transform my body. Next month, I'm ordering the vest, and I can't wait!!!!!

Then I Saturday Iron Woman and I completed 40 flights of stairs! in Less than 15mins! I looked at the stats...there's two ways I can look at it...well technically there are far more ways but the two that I was thinking about as I looked at my results from Trek Up the Tower was that I finished 70 out of 128 women my age. That state was that I either landed in the top 60% or the bottom 40% which do you think sounds better? What if instead I just focused on the fact that I got stuff done! 


Top of the tower, I felt great once I finished. Then I proceeded to eat everything, and woke up feeling like a busted can of biscuits. I got out and moved on Sunday. That also felt good. But bodies are weird. 3 days killed my progress. Trying to get back at it today. 

Movement is not my problem. Food is. 
It did help to look back on my week just now...other than the over doing the chocolate, not bad AT ALL for movement. Rough for mental health, but glad I took time for myself. 

Blessings, 
A

Comments