Meal Plan Thursday

Meal plan between the 8th and the 22nd, enjoy!

Breakfast:
1 protein bar before working out. 
After workout - 1 cup egg whites with spinach and cherry tomatoes, plus 1 serving of fruit.
Saturday brunch menu. Gluten Free French Toast, bacon, eggs

Lunches: 
Me: Chicken Breast & Broccoli Salad, Sweet Potato and black bean hash, sweet potato bbq chicken pizza, zucchini chicken poppers, Salmon salad, Salsa Chicken, Brussels Sprout, bacon, and eggs. Chicken and prosciutto squash - I'll add the chicken. Meatballs

The Man:  A few frozen meals, left overs, chicken salsa, meatballs

Dinner:
Oven roasted or grilled Steak x 2, Ranch Pork Chops, Low Carb Philly Pepper (I'll be skipping the cheese), Omellete's, Garlic Parm Chicken, Left over chicken salsa, Oven roasted pork chops, burgers, breakfast burritos, cabbage rolls

Snacks:
Egg whites, protein shake, fruit with almonds, pumpkin seeds, yogurt and protein powder, protein ball energy bites


Hope this gives you some yummy ideas! It feels good getting back into a rhythm with my food prep and workouts. It's making a difference in my mood and physically I'm starting to feel as if I have more energy.

I love recipe sharing! Let me know if there's anything you like! Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,
A

Comments