Exercise Tuesday: AVENGERS workouts and NIAW

I know I said I would post more Game of Thrones workouts this week, but Endgame comes out on Friday, and I am obsessed. The man and I will be watching all of the movies until we can get to it in theater. In honor of that, I have collected some Avengers inspired workouts.

The best place to get any TV or Movie inspired workout, check out Darebee for Fitness On Your Terms. In 2016 I shared the Black Widow, Star Lord, and the Winter Solider workouts! We've added few more heroes to our crew as well as a few more movies since 2016.

Avenger Hero Workouts from Darebee:





Anyone of these can be done from the comfort of your own home with little to no equipment needed for most of the workouts.  The bonus of each routine is that the Darebee site offers your different levels; Beginner at level 1, advanced at level 2, and an "expert" at level 3.  

DareBee is non-profit Global Fitness Resource that offers stellar workouts, nutrition plans, running workouts, programs, individual workouts. The site is a wealth of information and completely funded by users. If you're new to fitness and are not a fan of the gym, this is an amazing place to start. Download their free manual for tips on training and how to get started with your first workout here. They also have training plans you can purchase or download. However, if you download they do ask that you donate a $1 to help keep the site going. 

Alright friends, on to other things this week. It is officially National Infertility Awareness Week. I will be posting more about this on Friday for a Fertility Friday post. This year's NIAW theme is Infertility Uncovered. The Resolve Association wants to raise awareness about the significant lack of access to family building options and emotional support for millions of women and men struggling to build a family. 
Finances are something that has definitely stood in the way of the Man and I adding to our family of two (four if you include the 4 legged variety.)  On this week's Fertility Friday, I'll discuss our TTC timeline and how it relates to money matters. Stay tuned this week I as I catch you up on my journey and discuss the importance of taking time for yourself. 

 by Libby Hill)

Blessings, 
A

Comments