Exercise Tuesday: Pain & Purpose

I've had a pain in my left side for a few days now, I'm deciding to treat it like a pulled muscle as well as possibly gastritis. Basically eating things that don't flare up my gastritis but take it easy with any upper body exercises. It's a bit of a guessing game until I can get in to see my doc. I'll keep you posted though!

This week I will complete 4 days of the Female Training Bible but also add in about 2 miles total of running for the week. Slow sloth like running...but still running.

Okay, I want to go back to what I touched on yesterday. About purpose. What is the purpose of your workout? What drives you in life? A friend told me tonight that we, as people, tend to find our purpose in our activities and not in our identity. This can be especially true when you spend more time hating yourself, instead of investing in yourself.

I love when people can find a job that emulates their identity. Case in point health care workers. most tend to be incredibly considerate, sacrificing people. Justice warriors.

It's easy to get lost in body fat percentages, food logs, measurements, daily grind of dishes, laundry, picking up others dirty clothes off the floor. It's easy to lose focus when the bills pile up, the job you work sucks, we lose our purpose in the activities.


When you redirect your energy into your identity, the more fulfillment and purpose you will feel about life.

Are you a person who chases their dreams? Never gives up, no matter how slow the progress?


Are you someone who desires financial freedom? You want to love yourself more? Invest in yourself. Strengthen your faith muscle. Realign your mental health to focus on your identity. Spend time on your health with healthy foods and dedicated workouts.



Our pain...physically, mentally, spiritually is for a purpose. Never forget that and continue to strive forward towards hope and finding your identity. 


Alright friends, I am headed to bed. 
Blessings, 
A

Comments