Upper body Work Out

Earlier this week I wasn't able to make it to the gym at a decent time, which left me to my own devices at home.
Sure! Sure I could have gone to the gym, lifted some heavy weights, listened to my headphones...but the truth?
Well, the truth was...I missed all the morning classes (woke up late) and...well...maybe...MAYBE, there was a new episode of Teen Wolf on my DVR.

There were no workouts that sounded absolutely fun to me...nothing. I certainly didn't feel like leaving the house when I still have so much work to do.
I got online and checked out some things to do. Earlier this week I did a GREAT lower body workout. I needed to work a different set of muscle groups to give my legs a break.
I found a workout for my arms.
The picture seems incredibly small, but it's called totally toned arms from Renewed Body Fitness.com

It is:
15 shoulder raises
15 1/2 bicep raises
10 ball push ups (I had to do mine on the floor, it was to much flection for my wrist on the ball)
15 pull overs
15 alternating shoulder presses with a twist...still not sure if I accomplished that one right

It was a decent workout. I only used 5lb weights...that's honestly the heaviest weights I have at home. (Mental note to buy 8 & 10lbs). A beginner could definitely do this workout. I did 4 sets of 15 for each exercise & I also had time to do an ab work.
All in all. Decent. Wasn't sore the next day but I broke a good sweat, had fun, and kept moving for 40mins. I did also include a 10minute cardio warm up followed by a cool down with stretching.

Alright everyone, this weekend is guaranteed to be crazy. I'm hoping to run Sunday. And Monday, if all goes well, I plan to sign up for my first sprint triathlon!!

Hoping everyone has a great Saturday!!
Blessings,
A

Comments