Weekly Menu Planning

I ended up spending $94.51 (so, almost $15 over) and I was unable to pick up almond flour and 2 bags of chicken that are on sale...but hopefully I'll be able to pick that up tomorrow with cash. If I am able to get the bags I'll have over spent by $24.49. Which would bring the grand total to $104.49. (Not including the almond flour)
With the recipes I have below though, I will be able to use the ingredients again at the end of the month/beginning of next which should make my next two grocery bills lower. I used up most of my ingredients from last week,, and that's probably why this week is a bit more expensive.
Anyway...here's the weekly menu round up

Thurs 12
B egg whites with PCOS breakfast cookies
Am Snack: hard boiled egg whites + apple
L Left Over Chili (left over taco meat from Sunday...depends on how much the man ate from last night)
Pm Snack Lara Bar
D: Pad Thai I am OBSESSED with this recipe.
Exercise: Lift 

Fri 13
B egg whites with PCOS breakfast cookies
Am Snack:  hard egg boiled whites + banana
L Left Over Pad Thai
Pm Snack Avocado Smoothie
Beef Stew
Exercise: Yoga

Sat 14
B egg whites with PCOS breakfast cookies
Am Snack: hard boiled egg whites + grapes
L Chicken Fruit Wrap... although I am turning mine into more of a salad, I'll share a picture this weekend.
Pm Snack: Lara Bar
D: Pulled Pork Sliders
Exercise: Lift

Sun 15
B egg whites with PCOS breakfast cookies
Am Snack: Lara Alt Bar
L: Left Over Beef stew
Pm Snack: Apple + Almond Butter
D: Sweet Potato Sloppy Joes
Exercise: Run if it's nice otherwise a DVD workout

(Photo credit included in the picture)

Mon 16
B: Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Am Snack: hard boiled egg whites + grapes
L Left over sloppy joe meat
Pm Snack Lara bar
D: Paleo Chicken Pot Pie
Exercise: Lift

Tues 17
B: Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Am Snack: hard boiled egg whites + apple
L Left Over Chicken Pot Pie
Pm Snack Roasted Chick Peas (chick pea snacks. drain, rinse, pat dry canned chick peas. season with olive oil, salt ,pepper, onion powder, garlic powder or other various seasonings. bake at 400 degrees for 40-50 minutes. You can season it with whatever you like..I saw a recipe that used cinnamon and sugar. For Paleo you can use coconut palm sugar)
D ITS PANCAKE TUESDAY!!!! I can't wait to make pancakes...I'm not Catholic but I love Shrove Tuesday. I love eating pancakes & look forward to this every year! I typically make a big deal out of it every year. Stay tuned for all the fantastic Paleo/Low Carb recipes I plan to share later this week!)
Exercise: Lift

Wed 18
B Egg whites + Oat fit & almond milk (Oat fit is NOT paleo but gets a B rating on Fooducate it is highly processed and has controversial sweeteners. Positives are that it's only 100 calories ((if you're looking to cut calories)) whole grain, and only 1.5 tsp of sugar.)
Am Snack: Pumpkin Protein Shake
L Pesto Chicken  (Skip the cheese!!!) with green beans
Pm Snack Lara bar
D: Paleo Almond Crusted Pan Fried Chicken 
Exercise: Yoga

Thurs 19
B Egg whites + Oat fit
Am Snack: Hard boiled egg whites with + Apple
L Pesto Chicken  (Skip the cheese!!!) with green beans
Pm Snack: Roasted Chick Peas
D: Paleo Shredded Mexican Chicken Exercise:  Lift

That was so much work! LOL..I'm exhausted just thinking about it! LOL...but looks to be a yummy week.
I am outta here for today. Hope you all have a blessed Thursday!
Blessings, A


Comments