National Peanut butter Day!


The fooducate blog informed me that it is National Peanut Butter Day.

I LOVE peanut butter, almond butter, I've even had coconut butter. Love it all. I DO NOT love sun butter. That is from the deepest part of hell...but everyone has their own idea of what tastes good.

Here are 5 of my favorite peanut/almond butter recipes


Protein Bites



PCOS Breakfast Cookies from Great Expectations







Copycat Reese's Peanut butter Cups from My Whole Food Life --made with almond butter and enjoy life chocolate chips!





Paleo Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Paleo Newbie. Paleo Newbie has GREAT recipes. A lot of which I can use and recreate. If you're attempting to go paleo, this is the website to start at.




Grain-Free Pumpkin Bars from Sunwarrior Unfortunately you have to scroll half way through the page, but these bars are totally worth it. Pumpkin and peanut butter are an amazing combination. I made them a few Thanksgivings ago, I couldn't stay out of them...undecided if the rest of the family liked them as they didn't ask me to bring them back.


For more Peanut Butter Fun check out this list over a Buzzfeed



Alright...I am off to mask my face.
Blessings everyone, hope you all are continuing to stay warm and safe on the East Coast.
Enjoy the Championship games today!

A

Comments