Paleo Easter Ideas

I was thinking about uploading my meals for the week but instead with Easter coming in just 3 short days, I wanted to share with you some recipes I have used, as well as some I might try this year.

This Easter will be pretty laid back for the hubs and I. Other than trying to make a few dog treats all we really have on the schedule is church and going to one side of the family for dinner. After church I plan to make us a big breakfast, with a few of these ideas.

Cinnamon Coconut Pancakes from Nom Nom Paleo, coconut whipped cream, plus bacon and fruit.



Then for snacks or lunch I'll be attempting to make one or two of these...

I made this Lemon Pound Cake last year and it was really tasty. Everything from Paleo Newbie is delicious and easy to make. I haven't made a bad recipe from her sight yet. Hopefully never will, if I do...it's probably operator error.


These protein cinnamon rolls (Not paleo)from last year were equally delicious. I might make these just for me this week!

Otherwise these sounded interesting...Paleo Almond Flour Cinnamon Rolls from the Urban Poser



These went over very well. Then went fast after I made them. Copy Cat Reese's Peanut butter eggs from my whole food life

Then for dinner a slice of Allergen friendly cheesecake, with homemade blueberry sauce. 

I haven't had cheesecake in forever and I couldn't help but pick it up. I'm interested to see how it will taste.

Hope you enjoy these recipes and even get to make a few Paleo treats yourself this year!
Blessings,
A


Comments