Know When to Rest

I had one of those mornings where I just couldn't get motivated. I'm dealing with some pretty bad post nasal drip and not only did that effect my sleep but it kept me from feeling my best this morning as well.

When you don't feel your best, you really don't want to work out.

I used some logical thinking to figure out if I should buckle down and head to the gym or if I should stay home and rest instead.

I wound up doing some light yoga, which felt great. My body really needed that. Why punish myself by pushing beyond my health limit today? Post nasal drip isn't debilitating by any means, but you don't feel great either!

It's also possible to over train, which is also something I think I was doing. I am going back to only working out 5 days a week to see if that helps me get my sleep cycle back on track as well as help me feel better.

Head over to Shape.com to find out 9 Reasons Why You Should Skip Your Workout...sometimes





Or instead of nap, do some yoga.



Blessings,
A

Comments