PCOS Acne Update

Just in case you're wondering how my skin is doing...ha. I'm sure you don't sit around thinking about my skin, but if you do this post is for you!

One of my challenges with my PCOS is combating acne. Good old fashioned adult cystic acne. It's great fun.


I posted awhile back about how I started a12 week regime of a lumi light facial.

This was the beginning.






Ah!

This was today.


It's actually been only 2 months since my lumi-light weekly facials. I have had two light treatments and 2 microdermabrasion treatments since then, but that's it. I only now use 4 products to clean my face daily. That's it! I still use a fantastic makeup line. And every once in awhile I exofoliate. I've only used my mud mask about once. 

I can't even begin to tell you how much confidence it's given me to be have so little skin problems the last few months. 

Here's a Review of the products I'm using:
 Here is everything I use on my face.
Decongestant Cleanser
Breakout Control
Moisture x10 (my skin was/is seriously dehydrated)
Calmitude Moisturizer
When I remember I use the Oil control mattifer on my forehead, lol...no one's perfect. HA.

Once a month I use NOW Moroccan Red Clay Mud Mask and about twice a month I use Bioelements Pumice Peel

And lastly, my makeup!
 I should also let you know that I use the full line of L'Bri Makeup as well. It's gluten, dairy, soy free. Unfortunately they don't sell their products direct off their website you have to order them through a direct sales consultant. All I can tell you is that it has made a difference in how bad my acne is.

From their pinterest page "We found a way to use aloe as the primary ingredient in our liquid foundations, eliminating undesirable ingredients that can clog pores. Available in two formulas and five shades: Perfect Finish Liquid Foundation for normal to dry skin: This vitamin enriched aloe-based foundation uses grape seed for anti-aging and hyaluronic acid for moisture. It will leave your skin with a soft, creamy finish. Perfect Finish Oil-Free Foundation for combination to oily skin"


 You can check out the Beauty Blogger for a complete Review on L'Bri products. 

Okay kids, I'm off to bed! Night!
Blessings, 
A

Comments