Pancakes & Dip for Chips

I obsess a lot about pancakes...I'm not really sure why. Probably because they are easy to make and they feel like a treat without a lot of added sugar. Yeah, that's why.

Protein Pancakes
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Banana Pancakes
My favorite ones from Nom Nom Paleo Cinnamon Coconut Pancakes

I'm a little obsessed with pancakes. I usually always eat them with almond butter, for a bit of added protein & a healthy fat topped with either blue or blackberries. Along side of 4 egg whites.

It is the perfect combination of protein, healthy fat, good carbs, low in sugar with the berries.

In the 21 Day Sugar Detox, Diane has a recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes. They are delicious and have a great consistency. The recipe in the book is slightly different then the website, but only by a few ingredients, such as the book calls for 6 eggs instead of 4 and 3/4 cups of coconut flour instead of 1/2cups.

You still can't go wrong if you follow the website instructions. Like the cookie recipe from yesterday, they are easy to whip up and they cook fast!






From the book it makes about 10 pancakes if you use 1/4 a cup to dollop onto a greased skillet, I am not sure how much you will get out of the recipe from the website.

The final New Recipe I have for the week is a dip that I found online. If you are looking into doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox  you'll have to check if these ingredients match your Yes/No Foods list for you level & energy modification.
I discovered this over at Chocolate and Chillies. It is an Avocado Hummus that doesn't require you to use tahini. It is a really GREAT hummus, but be warned it makes a LOT of hummus. It's a recipe that's better off being made to take to a group gathering. It's a perfect dip, no added sugar, homemade, easy to make.


I hope you enjoy the new recipes this week! I'll be bad tomorrow, hope you all have a great Friday!
Blessings,
A

Comments